Executive Dean's Secretary (G066-19MB)Admin - Commerce and Technology, Faculty of Commerce and Technology
Opportunity for an experienced, professional secretary to support the Executive Dean by providing superb office administration, event management and secretarial support services.
|Location:||Hawke's Bay Campus|
|Term:||Fixed Term of 14 Months|
|Applications close:||5 p.m. on 18 September 2019|
In this full-time role you will provide personal assistant services to the Executive Dean and administrative support for our quality assurance and academic processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
• proven personal assistant experience, preferably for a senior manager
• excellent computer skills in a variety of software applications
• experience in providing support for committees including minute taking
• the ability to manage complex systems
• very strong organisational skills
• high levels of customer service
Enjoy the wonderful campus environment, be part of a positive team and contribute to the provision of quality tertiary education.
Applications close on 18 September. Please see below for a job description and to apply online.