Engineering Tutor (A020-19KW)Trades & Technology - Tairawhiti, Faculty of Commerce and Technology
EIT is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated tutor to teach theory and practical subjects across all our engineering related programmes.
|Applications close:||11:45 p.m. on 24 March 2019|
If you have proven technical and applied expertise in machining, fabrication, welding combined with an extensive range of engineering industry experience, then apply now for this permanent position.
You will also have:
• At least 10 years recent experience in the Engineering industry
• An Advanced Trade Certificate, National Certificate or higher qualification in Engineering
• Teaching experience related to the Engineering industry is an advantage
• A qualification in adult teaching an advantage
• A functioning network of contacts within the local industry and community
• Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment
Based in Gisborne, this is a permanent part-time position. Note that appointment will be subject to a satisfactory police check.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Tim Jagusch, Assistant Head of School on 027 567 3517.
Applications close 24 March. Please see below for a job description and to apply online.