Learning Facilitator, Maraenui Regional Centre (A014-19MB)Maraenui, Regional Centre
Permanent position @ ten hours per week for a Learning Facilitator to work alongside students and encourage them with their learning
|Applications close:||11:30 p.m. on 18 February 2019|
Available at our Maraenui Regional Centre, a permanent part-time position at 10 hours per week.
In this Learning Facilitator role you will:
• Monitor and provide support and work with students to facilitate their learning to help ensure successful completion of EIT’s programmes
• Liaise with tutorial staff and industry to support students on their pathway to employment or further education.
• Work with teaching staff to ensure that the resources are up to date and the learning environment is prepared
• Be an active and supportive team member
• Participate in the marketing of courses / programmes
Essential requirements include:
• Ability and experience in providing appropriate support to students in the tertiary education environment
• Experience in working with Māori and Pasifika students
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with students at all levels
• Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
In addition a relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage. Applications close 18 February.
Please see below for a job description and to apply.
Note that appointment will be subject to a satisfactory police check.